Friday 13 April 2007

Golf on the Costa Brava

You must be wondering where I've got to. First she sets up a blog and then nothing for some days!

I promise I have not been idle - I've been getting you great information to go on the Costa-Brava-Spain website and to be honest, I've been up to my eyeballs in Golf Costa Brava!

Did you know that Costa Brava is now the best place to visit to play golf because of the intensity of high quality courses within a small area of Girona, Catalonia? You didn't! Then you really had better go and check it out.

Whilst you are there, why not get 15% discount off your green fees when you stay at TorreMirona Golf & Spa Resort.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such a nice blog thanks for sharing it. it is very useful blog. I would like to read more in future.

Costa Brava Golf Course