Tuesday 3 June 2008

Discount for July Villa for Rent Costa Brava

Villa for rent Costa Brava - I've got two weeks still available at the start of July, from 5th until the morning of 19th July. I don't normally discount, in fact I make it a rule not to discount, as Villa Amora is a very special villa for rent, but as I only have these two weeks available, I thought I would make an exception and celebrate with you the good fortune we have had.

I am offering a 20% discount to all people who subscribe to my short report (and of course to those people already on it!) for these two weeks.

They are the only weeks I have free for the whole summer, so grab yourself a bargain, get the short report "Costa Brava Holiday - What Else Is There Apart From Sun, Sea and Sangria on a Costa Brava Holiday?" and enjoy the 20% discount on one of the region's premier villa holidays at Villa Amora.

Find out more about Villa Amora at Villa Amora, your luxury home from home on the Costa Brava.

I look forward to welcoming you to Villa Amora in July. Come and have the time of your lives ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is very nice blog helpful for those guys wanna know about the same,
costa blanca golf course