Friday 8 August 2008

New Blog Joins The Family

I know that this is a bit off-topic, but I am working on the online marketing of the family business and enjoying writing about other topics - not that I don't love the Costa Brava, but it enriches life to change the vista occasionally!

Take a look at Garden Lifestyle, all about enriching your garden with recipes, entertainment, garden furniture and fun.

The family business at Poly-Wood.co.uk and CountryFieldGardens.co.uk are also interesting sites to visit for quality garden furniture, paddock maintenance and large garden equipment.

Go on - I dare you! Sit back, relax and forget about it!

1 comment:

atwaterbarclay said...

You have written really nice article. And ?I have also visited the site by following your given link. That was really nice. I liked your writing. So I would say good on you.
Cheap Holidays Spain