Tuesday 9 October 2007

Costa Brava Spain Sees New Blog

Jippee! My Costa Brava Spain business is finally joined to my Tailor Made South Africa Travel one through Coast 2 Coast Connection!

Don't worry though, I won't abandon you here, I promise! I love writing and fortunately with the two wonderful travel destinations that I love, I will be able to keep everyone up-to-date with everything that's happening.

The name, Coast 2 Coast Connection brings together two amazing coastlines, Costa Brava, Spain and the whole of the South African coastline that stretches for more than 2500 km from the Namibian border on the Atlantic coast right up to Mozambique on the Indian Ocean.

The Costa Brava is tiny in comparison, only 160 km, but its beauty is no less. Stunningly rugged in parts with turquoise blue seas and long sandy beaches and tiny inlets and coves. It is a fascinating destination with history, beauty, culture and cuisine which are international icons.

Why not go on over to Costa Brava Spain and take your pick of exciting things to see and do on your own Costa Brava idyll?

No comments: